Thinking about renovating your outdated kitchen this year? Take a look at the Top 10 Kitchen Remodeling Trends according to RIS Media, accompanied by some of our exquisite listings!
1. Chef's Stoves - Professional grade appliances, double ovens, griddles & grills - these appliances are a luxurious amenity in any kitchen. 6529 Timber Wolf Trail includes a fabulous Wolf gas cooktop with double griddle & deep fryer, plus an adjacent caterer's kitchen with a Wolf 4-burner gas range! This home is perfect for the avid chef!
2. Eco-Friendly Features - Energy Star Recommended appliances are becoming very popular! 8209 Gallery Way not only offers Energy Star appliances, but shiny granite countertops, an island, expansive breakfast bar, and rich wood cabinetry!
3. Granite & Quartz Countertops - Obviously granite is the most popular material to use for kitchen countertops. The beautiful kitchen in 7825 Oak Point Drive is the perfect example of gorgeous granite!
4. Tile Backsplash - Tile is being called the "jewelry of the kitchen" and is the perfect place to add a pop of color. 2805 Mill Haven Court is a Mediterranean masterpiece with a chef's kitchen featuring a tile backsplash, natural color palette, and professional grade appliances.
5. Hardwood Floors - While a great deal of people prefer tile in wet areas, most people are leaning toward hardwood floors in kitchens. 1704 Cliffview Drive features rich woodwork, handsome wood floors, and stainless steel appliances.
6. Stainless Steel - From dishwashers to vent hoods to ovens to refrigerators, stainless steel is the most popular among appliance choices. 5124 Corinthian Bay Drive features a sleek kitchen with clean lines, all stainless steel appliances, and a stylish contemporary design!
7. Islands - According to the article, islands are a "must." They add counterspace and often times feature a vegetable sink and additional seating. This island in 1901 Park Street offers ornate details, extra storage, and beautiful limestone countertops.
8. Transitional Style - Transitional style is a blend between traditional and contemporary and is becoming extremely popular. 1712 Riviera showcases an oversized island with a sleek black countertop, elegant traditional chandelier, subway tile backsplash, rich hardwoods, stunning white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and three walk-in pantries.
9. White Cabinets - Homeowners who want their homes to be light & bright are adding a splash of white in the kitchen. 17711 Cedar Creek Canyon Drive has a recently renovated kitchen that offers white cabinetry, professional grade appliances, granite countertops, island, and breakfast bar.
10. Gray Color Schemes - Shades of gray are becoming more and more popular over shades of brown. 5605 Preakness Lane provides a unique look with gray cabinets, lovely granite, a vaulted wood beamed ceiling, and expansive island with built-in breakfast table.